Sending Faxes via the Internet with Web2Fax
Web2Fax is accessed via the Internet enabling you to send faxes to a landline / conventional fax machine. You open the website, login and the application will ask you for the destination fax number. Confirmation of the delivery of the fax to that number will be sent to you via email.
- Accessibility - the service requires no additional equipment and can be used any time and anywhere when the computer is connected to the Internet. It is as good as taking your fax machine with you wherever you go!
- No significant capital out lay is required, and no maintenance, toner or cartridges.
- No changes to your network is required - enterprise wide desktop faxing is possible without adding hardware or changing your network.
- The quality of the faxes sent is superior compared to standerd fax machines due to direct sending from the computer, therefore eliminating resolution loss from printing and faxing.
- Easy to use!
- Faxes can be sent to more than one number simultaneously.
- Quick to set-up, registration immediate and can be used within 24 hours!
No monthly fee or registration fee - just purchase a fax-time 'bundle'. Bundles do not expire.
If you would prefer a technician to install and provide a demonstration, do not hesitate to contact us.