Receiving faxes with Fax2Mail
After registration for the service, you'll receive a 086-number, linked to your email address. When someone wants to send you a fax, they dial this number, hear a fax-tone, and will send you the fax. You'll receive an email with the fax as a .pdf attachment.
- Receive faxes as .pdf attachments on e-mail
- Free of charge!
- No configuration required
- High quality faxes
- No fax machine, additional telephone line or fax paper required
- Receive faxes where ever you are
- Store faxes in electronic format for filing and referencing
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address specified during registration, with the fax2mail number (086...)
- Click the link on the e-mail to confirm and thereby complete the registration process
- The number will be registered immediately, but it takes 2 - 4 hours for the number to be activated